CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ouch!!!!

Okay, so I'm 39 and my GYN wanted to have a baseline on how my breasts look so that they know where to go when I have to have them next year... So I went today. I really think they need to come up with a better way to do this! I've heard that they get smashed to a pancake. That's not true. It's impossible to flatten anything with substance that flat. But they sure try!! Of my gosh! It hurt so bad. And it had to be done from the top and then the sides of each breast! Four times!!
The redeeming factors were that the technician was super nice and professional, and the unbearable squashing lasted only long enough for the technician to do the positioning, go tell the machine to do it's thing and then it was over in less than ten seconds.
I would say avoid this if you can, but I'm all for being medically pro-active and healthy, so I won't. Just beware when it's your turn if you haven't already had to go through it....

0 comments: