Okay, ladies. I have 48 hours to decide what to do with my hair. Since I'm tired of the style and I had the Stormtrooper comment {: )}, I'm thinking of taking the two inches off the back and evening it up so more of a bob. I also feel like I have more of a mullet than a style anyway, so something different needs to happen! Suggestions???? Gladly taken. : )
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Opinions Needed!
Posted by Cindi at 5:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I AGREE...I THINK YOU SHOULD MAYBE TAKE IT A LITTLE SHORTHER AND THEN START LETTING IT ALL GROW, SO THAT IT IS ALL THE SAME LENGTH INSTEAD OF HAVING IT SHORTER AROUND YOUR FACE. YOU ARE SO BRAVE!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEW YOU!
I also think you should go a bit shorter and let it grow out. I bet it will look great! :-)
Are you talking about a full on bob or a Katie Holmes type bob? Katies hair is pretty cute.
I think you look good with long hair. But short hair would also look good. Maybe shorter to even it out with a few well placed layers.
Post a Comment