Okay, bad pun, but I got some great news today and just have to laugh and praise God about it! I had my 3-month hearing test today. As a result of the surgery I had back in May, I now have 90% (that's right!) hearing in my right ear! I knew it had improved, but didn't realize how much. I don't think it's ever been this good. I am just amazed and so grateful that God did this for me!
The only problem now is what do we do with the very expensive paper weight that I used to have to wear on my ear? I needed it three years ago when it wasn't obvious that the implant was eroding, but now - who needs a hearing aid for 10% loss? Since the doctor said I really won't need it again, we're going to see if we can donate it or something.
In the meantime, I can hear! Woo-hoo! Praise God! : )
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
God "Hears" our Prayers
Posted by Cindi at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praise God indeed! I am so happy for you. I am sure this is a dream come true and long awaited for.
Yea!!! I am so happy for your blessing.
Post a Comment