I can't believe Techie and I just celebrated our seven year anniversary! I have been so blessed these last eight-and-a-half years that he has been in my life. I remember life before him, but I can't imagine life without him now God has blessed me with such a wonderful man. He so enriches my life and balances me out in such a way that it's very clear that God put him in my life. He's also a great daddy to our children, and since my biological father was not a great daddy, I'm so glad that they have that since it's so vital to their well-being.
I am looking forward to many, many years to come!
And side note - my hearing was not more important than celebrating my marriage - we were just so tired Monday that all we did to celebrate it was have Starbucks and go to bed... My in-laws are taking the kids this weekend, so hopefully we'll have some great quality and romantic time then. : )
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Seven Years!
Posted by Cindi at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment