CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dog Tired

My kids are so tired with their new school schedule and on top of it, we started back with our Hometeam tonight which only made them more tired. As a result, the four hours between MDO and Hometeam were the longest of my life - including labor! And major meltdown while trying to get ready for bed. Since Squirt is all about being first, I have them take turns each day for who is first at whatever we're doing. Well today was his day to be "line leader." While were changing them into jammies and going potty, he wasn't making a decision about which one he wanted to do first (Daddy was trying to talk him through this process). In the meantime, I was changing Button's diaper and getting into her jammies, when she said she wanted to go potty - which we proceeded to do. And the world fell apart. Squirt just melted down because he wasn't line leader for going potty. And it only got worse from there. I'm so looking forward to going to bed now. : )

0 comments: