CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Praises and Colds

Wow! What blessings God showers on us! Yesterday God blew us away with two wonderful things. The first was that I got the results of my mammogram - completely clear! I figured this would be the case since there's no history of breast cancer in my family, but still it's great to know that there's nothing lurking in there. : )
The second is that back in August we got radiant barrier. And because our electric bill kept going up over the last six months, we switched electric companies. - We had average billing and didn't know that they were gearing up for getting us off that without telling us. - So we got our first bill from our new company yesterday and it was $300 less than our last month's bill with our old electric company! Wow!!! How cool is that? I know the radiant barrier is working, but it's also great to be getting charged so much less for our kilowatt usage. : )
The only down side to those things right now are that Techie and I both are dealing with colds. Somehow he got sick first, and then he gave it to me. He's been feeling run over and congested, and I just started feeling run over and am getting congested with a blocked and scratchy throat. Looks like I'll be drinking a whole lot of tea today... : )

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going well. I hope you both feel better.