Okay, I'm not ready to get into details, but I may have an answer to what God is calling me to do beyond my children. As I was talking to my sister last night, she said that maybe I am supposed to do something that someone else had suggested to me three years ago. I had prayed about it and shrugged it off when I didn't really "feel" this was where I was to go. This is also something that I had not told my sister. I know this may seem confusing and I am being very vague, but please just pray for me that if this something is God's will, that it will be very clear. Thanks!!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Possible Answer?
Posted by Cindi at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Please keep me posted and I pray for direction and clarity for you.
Post a Comment