Okay, so I'm hooked now too. Two of my friends have them and we tested one the other day, and then went to a Wii party yesterday at the other friend's house. What fun! We had such a great time with all our friends, eating some yummy grilled kabobs and delicious cookies! All of our children seem to have a good time too, although I think since they were all at one's birthday party the day before that they were pretty exhausted by day's end. Anyhoo, after lunch, the guys competed in bowling while the ladies watched the kids and then we swapped. Amazingly, I won... (?) Then the top two from each team played. And again, somehow I won - in the last frame of all things by getting three strikes in a row... I really don't know how that happened, as I don't bowl in real life - weak wrists from all those years of typing. : ) And today my rear end really hurts! So I know that I got a decent work out in that area.
And with the Wii Fit coming out in a couple of weeks, I'm sure that anyone with one will get a terrific workout from it! We're trying to figure out if we want to get on or not, but I'm sure if we do, we'll have a blast with. And it will give Techie the opportunity he so desperately needs for getting his workouts in. We'll see! : )
Monday, May 5, 2008
Wii, Wii, Wii
Posted by Cindi at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We had a great time as well! And I too have a sore booty and right arm. I thought that maybe it was the kickboxing I did after that. But, I only hurt in two spots, so I think it must have been that bowling! I am glad the kiddos had fun at the b-day party! TTFN.
Post a Comment