Well, God gave us the ability to get through our second week of Techie's freelancing without too much ado. Every year at the end of the year, the local high schools put on shows or musicals and Techie does sound for a lot of them. It's something he really loves to do and it provides us with some extra $$ that we put in savings, buy some things we've been saving for, etc. We have about four more weeks to go. I really miss him during this time, as we hardly get any couple time, but at least the kids are able to spend time with him and not go nuts because they miss Daddy. And that helps me stay sane. :)
The fact that I'm getting up everyday and reading my Bible before I start my day is also helping. Our church is reading through Proverbs as well and I'm enjoying that too. More on what God is doing in my life later. Right now, I gotta get some hungry kiddos breakfast as we slept late today. :)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Week Two
Posted by Cindi at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment