So my wonderful hubby got my laptop working again, so I am sitting on the bench in our backyard enjoying the sounds of my son playing while Button is at MDO. (It's Squirt's and my special day.) So far, he's played with Wendy, John and Michael Darling (Peter Pan kids) and helped Michael swing on Button's swing. He's also run around the yard being chased by Wendy who turned into a robot. Then Squirt turned into a fireman and put out fires on my house, the "school" which was actually Techie's hammock, the tree and the rock. Then he used his ladder - he just actually jumped in place - to climb the tree to get the kitty, the puppy, the turtle, the shark, the dolphin and the whale. Now he's Larryboy from VeggieTales and is chasing robots. I have now been included in his super hero play and am the Dark Crow (I think), also from VeggieTales. And he started it all off by accidently letting go of the swing and doing a backflip off of it and landing on his head. :) It's been a great morning.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Imaginary Friends and Great Play
Posted by Cindi at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you two had a good day together!!
thats great! I love what kids come up with. Sabrina loves to mimic me and she also likes to pretend she is saving something(puppies, kittens, her brother, a monkey etc.)Very sweet!
Post a Comment