CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ironing, Weight Loss and Blubbering

Okay, for anyone who knows me, I wear comfortable clothing that does not need to be ironed. I hate ironing - always have, ever since my mom told me to do it since I had told her she wasn't ironing my clothes right. : ) So a couple of months ago, Techie asks me to iron his shorts because of errant pockets. Do I remember to do this?? No.... Fast-forward a couple of months to summer clothes for my daughter. The really cute clothes with eyelet designs, etc. That have to be ironed.... Am I ironing now? Yes - even Techie shorts. : )

Had my weigh-in today - lost 2.4 or 2.6. The weight they wrote down doesn't match the amount they said I lost. But either way, I'm excited. I only have about 15 more to go. Getting there.

And blubbering. I've found myself a few times today trying to keep it together and not just bawl over the fact that Button is turning 1 tomorrow. I can't believe my baby is already entering toddler-hood. But at the same time this year has flown by. I can remember being so ready for her arrival and so tired of being pregnant. I can remember her birth (so much more than Squirt's) and the joyousness of having her, and being able to share the moment with my Techie, mom and sister. Okay, having trouble again, so I'm going to close, go to bed and celebrate my Button tomorrow. : )

1 comments:

grandy said...

I am trying to see if I can make this work