CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Button's First Birthday

Well, it was very much like every other day: breakfast, play, bottle, play, lunch, nap, bottle/snack, go to gym with mommy and Squirt for more play, come home to see Daddy, eat dinner, bath, bed. But the highlight and best part was a tiny bit of chocolate cake! It was really cute. Got a pic of her with a look kind of like she just wasn't sure about that. Guess she takes after her mommy who isn't a big chocolate fan either. She did love having us sing Happy Birthday to her and I cried, as I'm doing now. I'm so grateful to be a mommy and to have these great memories that I can cherish forever. : ) (Remind me of that when she's going through the terrible two's or three's....)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Button!