Well, the past three days were kind of a whirlwind and there's lots to write, so I'll going to do it separately.
First, cleaning and clutter.... Oh my goodness! I started a week ago working on the clutter. I can't believe that two adults can have so much! How does that happen??? I know that some of it is that we have two kids and it's hard sometimes to stay on top of things just because they can wear us out, but this is ridiculous! And then I spent some of Friday and all of Saturday morning cleaning. I clean on a regular basis, so why does it seem to take forever to get it done and keep it clean? And I'm sure that it drives Techie and the kids nuts that Mommy gets so worked up to get these things done... Anyway, now that the party is over, the house needs to be cleaned again, but oh well. : )
Monday, July 16, 2007
Cleaning and Clutter
Posted by Cindi at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment