CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Button's First Birthday Party

Well, I think it was a success. We had burgers, veggies (for those of us trying to lose weight), chips and watermelon. Of course we had a cake that a friend's sister made and it was beautiful and delicious! We have a great pic of Button with chocolate cake all over her face. Daddy took her straight to the shower, chair and all, and cleaned her up. Then we opened presents and she loved everything she got. Squirt is now claiming all the presents and saying they're his, so we're trying to teach him that while Button is sharing them, they really are hers. Anyway, she had a great time, got overstimulated and had trouble going to sleep, but I think it was a great party. : ) I'm so glad everyone could come over and celebrate her 1st birthday! Thanks! Love you guys! : )

1 comments:

emmasmomma said...

Thanks for including us in her big day. We had a wonderful time!!