My little guy is growing up! Our church had sports camp last week offering baseball, golf, basketball, softball and Squirt's favorite - soccer. It was four days long for three hours each day and he had such a blast! I asked him each day what he did, and mostly he just told me that he kicked the ball - he is only four and just learning how to play so I figured that was probably the case. But then on the afternoon of the last day after we got home, he kicked the ball, chased it and stopped it and said, "Mom, I learned how to dribble!" How awesome! He never did say he saw any of the other sports and wanted to play them. He just simply said he loved soccer!
It will be cool to see how this develops as he grows. : )
Monday, June 16, 2008
My Soccer Player!
Posted by Cindi at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He looks adorable there! Glad he had fun ;)
Post a Comment