CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Doctor's Orders

Tomorrow will be three weeks since my surgery. Since I've been feeling fine for two of those weeks, I thought a six-week recovery time of no strenuous activity was a little much. Until tonight. My house hasn't been cleaned since the day before the surgery. I don't fault Techie as God just didn't gift him in that area. Until yesterday, we've kept the toys under control. But with the toys strewn everywhere and wanting my house to be cleaned, I mentally started to get a little freaked over the mess.
So I started with cleaning the cat box. And I stopped with cleaning the cat box. It's dumped, scrubbed and thanks to Techie refilled. But after getting dizzy
and my ear actually starting to hurt during the scrubbing, I decided I should follow the recovery orders. I don't remember this with my other three surgeries. It's just crazy!
So how am I going to deal with a house that needs to be cleaned with my mom and sister coming to town in three weeks just after my six weeks is up? I don't know. I may just go nuts and clean it from top to bottom once I'm cleared, if my body can handle it. I may not clean it at all (not likely). But I do know that whatever I do, I have to do it gently.
Guess the doctor knew what he was talking about! : )

0 comments: