Well, it was bound to happen, but I was hoping to avoid it for a little while longer. Just as I sat down to blog about Lost, Button started crying and I could tell it wasn't the "I'm not hurt but I just want attention for it" cry. I picked her up, hugged and consoled her and then looked her over. Her finger was bleeding! This kind of confused me because I know that what she was playing around didn't have anything that could hurt her, so I looked further - and saw Tinkerbell. Yep. She scratched Button for the first time. Guess it's been coming and I'm glad it didn't happen before, but.... We got it cleaned up and put a Scooby band-aid on it and then went to talk to Tinkerbell. She knew I was mad at her when it had first happened, but I petted her and she let Button pet to let Button know that she was sorry and all is better now. Glad it wasn't too bad of a scratch, but if it happens again or is worse next time, Tink just might have to find a new home.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
War Wounds
Posted by Cindi at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment