CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

This Past Weekend

Well, we had a few disappointments over the weekend. The first was that our friends, Roon, Steph and Bean couldn't make it to go to the country house with us. We understood why they couldn't, but were disappointed that they couldn't make it nonetheless.
I didn't get to ride, but I did have a great visit with Miss C, and Techie with Mr. W, and the kids loved Miss C and Mr. W and all the horses. Button was so cute! She just giggled and laughed at being so close to something fuzzy. She really enjoyed it. And Squirt was still a bit unsure of touching the horses, but the rule is that he has to touch them to be able to ride them - which he wants to do very much. I think next time he'll be much more open to getting his hands on them. I was much more comfortable with the horses this time than I was the last time and even had Friday - the only male of the bunch - kissed the back of my hair. I felt that I had known these guys for a while. And I think that Miss C and I will be good friends. We have our love of the Lord in common and she is already praying for some things that I just simply mentioned in conversation.
The last is that Mr. W got a bug on Sunday, so we didn't get to see them for church on Sunday when we visited their church. We called to see if there was anything we could do, but Miss C had under control. I haven't had an opportunity to talk with her since then but I hope Mr. W is much better now.
Looking forward to our next visit! : )

0 comments: