Okay, I'm definitely resorting to those days as a teenager, listening to Mardi Gras celebration music with that title. : ) A friend of mine sent me a recipe for moon pies - and yes I put the recipe in WW and they came to 19 whole points just for one pie. Needless to say, I won't be eating a whole pie at once! (I only have 20 in a day so that wouldn't be a good thing.)
Anyway.... We decided to make these pies over the weekend. We had fun getting Squirt involved. He enjoyed putting the ingredients in the bowl and stirring them all together while Techie used the mixer. Then he enjoyed licking the bowl (just a little bit). We had Button in her chair so she could watch. Then we baked the cake part of them and made the filling. And on my goodness, are they yummy!!!! : )
Monday, October 8, 2007
Bubba Like Moon Pie
Posted by Cindi at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment