CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Red Box Rocks i.e. Movies I've Seen Lately

Thanks to Red Box, we've actually been able to go back to the land of movie rentals! They're only $1 and there are codes that Techie gets for us to get a free movie every Monday. How cool is that?! I'm so excited because I can catch up - as long as they have them in the box (they don't carry old ones, still have to go to Blockbuster for that) - on movies that I want to see.
So here's what we've watched lately:
The Last Mimzy - not a kid's movie, even though it may seem it by the cover. It was really kind of strange and not at all what we expected, but relatively enjoyable despite these things.
The Guardian - GREAT movie! Never thought I'd like anything with Ashton what's his name, but this was truly a great movie. However if you have a problem with semi-sad endings, don't watch this one.
Mission Impossible III - great action flick. They did a very good job with this one (didn't like II) and it had a good storyline too - finally.
Music & Lyrics - absolutely terrific! Oh my gosh, Techie and I laughed so hard! Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore delivered their lines so well. There's one scene that is just "ugh," but the rest of the film makes up for it. Definitely recommend this one.
Look forward to seeing more! Thanks Red Box! :)

0 comments: