So a couple of weeks ago, the kids had water day at MDO and I forgot to post about it, and since I need to post about this week, now is a perfect time. : )
Both kids had water day and had such a great time! They got Popsicles first - they were covered in stickiness! - and then they splashed and jumped and giggled their way through the water. When I went to pick them up, their teachers told me how much fun they had, how soaked they got and what all they did. I just wish I had pics of it.
But we did get our suits on again to wash the truck the other day and then let them play in the sprinkler afterwards and they had a great, fun time! Squirt really loved helping "wash" the truck and soaking his sister with the hose. Once we were done and were playing in the sprinkler, I held Button for running through it and she loved it!
And that brings me to this week. The kids had VBS in the evenings and they had an absolute blast! : ) They learned more about Jesus and His power to help them be thankful, help others, to live forever and tell others about Him. They learned great songs and each day had a new word like Bam, Pow and Zing!
And while it was a little rough with them still being in MDO this week (which we probably won't do next year - long days!), it was such fun to see them have such a great time learning more about Jesus! : )
Friday, August 8, 2008
Water Day and VBS
Posted by Cindi at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
cute picture!
Post a Comment