

So, we decided to do some rearranging and get rid of some furniture. In our living room, we got rid of the bulky curio cabinets and entertainment center and put up glass shelves. We couldn't really figure out how to arrange them, so we took the advice of two friends and combined what they thought would look best. I like it and hope it looks alright, since we put holes in the wall to put those shelves up. : )
Here, we've moved the office to our spare room and let Techie's parents use the bed from that room. Then we moved the kids' bookshelf in so that it's to the right of the pic. And we moved the chair that used to be where the bookshelf now is to where the desks used to be so that we have a comfortable sitting area to read in. The kids and I have been using everyday and we love it! Let me know what you think. : )
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Making it Over
Posted by Cindi at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks great! What fun to make changes.
From what I can tell, it looks awesome. I bet you are enjoying the new look. Redoing a room can make your house feel new again.
: ) You're where I got the inspiration from! Thanks for the ideas!
Post a Comment