While I was at the doctors, the ladies from our Bible study group came over and cleaned my house! It's been six weeks since I was last able to clean it and I thought I was going to go nuts, but anytime I tried too much of anything, I would get dizzy and my ear would hurt. So the wonderful ladies of our group came over and cleaned. And wow!!! What a wonderful job they did! I really do believe it would pass the white-glove test. It's really great. : )
So afterwards, four of the ladies (the fifth one couldn't come) and I went to dinner, and we had so much fun and laughed so hard we cried! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. It was terrific!
Now, I'll be able to enjoy my visit with my mom and sister who are coming in town for Button's birthday. Yea!!!!
Thanks to my wonderful friends for such a blessing!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
God Blessed Me with Great Friends!
Posted by Cindi at 6:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so fun & we are so glad to help! We will have to make this a tradition or something!
We were glad to be able to help you!! I hope to enjoy your visit with your Mom and Sister.
Dinner was so fun....we will have to do it again soon.
Post a Comment