CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Six Years

Today marks our sixth year of marriage. The kiddos are with their grandparents and we've simply had a day of rest. I had planned to clean the baseboards and move furniture to vacuum under it today, but after sleeping for over nine hours, I decided that I really just needed a day of emotional and mental rest. I let Techie sleep in, as he's been going on little or no sleep for nearly two weeks and he slept until two. We've ordered a pizza and are going to go watch a movie and just enjoy each other's company. It's so nice to be able to celebrate being with the man that God gave me and I that I love very much. And it's nice to be able to celebrate simply, rather than do something over the top or extravagant. I will watch how much pizza I eat, to continue my weight loss, but I will also enjoy it. : )

0 comments: