CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Did Somebody Get the Number

of that freight train that ran us over? Well, for those of you who don't know: Button got sick over the weekend with vomiting and diarrhea. We thought it was probably teeth... until my mom, Techie and I all got sick Monday night/Tuesday morning. Gotta love being sick at three in the morning. Anyway, my mom came in town for Squirt's birthday and it was a great visit, except for getting sick. And we thought we might have had food poisoning, but I talked to Button's teacher Tuesday who told me that a little boy in her class had the same thing last week, and then last Friday the teacher had it too! Ugh. Well, Button is now okay, Mom is back home and feeling better, but Techie and I still feel a bit run down. In fact, I finally felt well enough to clean the bathrooms today, but it took me an hour because of the breaks I had to take. Golly! The kids ped says that the flu can last for 7-10 days and I believe it after the toll it's taking on us. So the rest of the house can wait until tomorrow when I have even more strength. Doing laundry now, so at least that will be done.
Hope you all are healthy and don't get this stuff!!

0 comments: