Okay, so to be honest, my goals for this year are pretty much the same as last year. Before I sit here and condemn myself for not getting anything done that I wanted to, I need to review what I wanted to do:
Button is a much better traveler now, so we're good there. Our resolutions on traveling now are that we're trying to save money for a vacation for just the four of us in two years, so we have to keep it to a minimum. We love to see family, but we really want some special memories with Mommy and Daddy too.
Can't say I kept up with spending the alone-time with Squirt - especially after he started Pre-K. I really do need to do this as I know that I see improvement when he has that with me.
I also need to maintain the quiet time I'm having with God. I had spurts during 2008 and have been back into it over the last couple of weeks. I can really see a difference.
One that ties into that resolution is going to bed on time. I have trouble getting up to have quiet time when I don't go to bed on time - duh! : )
Finally started working on the box of stuff to add to my computer, so I really do hope to get it knocked out this year.
We're finally doing better with eating out and couponing, but the year of 2008 was not the year we achieved it... : )
As for my weight and toning up - I have five pounds to lose from the holidays (from the candy in October all the way through to January 1st!), but thankfully since I work for WW now, I don't have to pay to lose it. I am also really working for WW now (as opposed to just being trained to work for them), so it's nice to finally be getting a paycheck for something I enjoy doing. I have not toned up as much as I want to, but I can tell the muscles are there. I did get lazy about watching my candy intake, but I think I'm being much more diligent about that now too.
Oh and I love the new Momentum plan that WW has released!! Watching for my hunger cues is so much better than just counting points!! (Still count points, but am paying more attention to what my body needs.)
And one last thing from Keith's sermon last Sunday - You all have permission to speak into my life about changes that I need to make - being a better mommy, wife and follower of Christ!
I know it's a long post, but thanks for listening. Love you all! : )
Sunday, January 11, 2009
New Thinking
Posted by Cindi at 4:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
These are wonderful goals Cindi.
Post a Comment